Position: Axe Throwing Coach*Please note that prior knowledge or experience in axe throwing is not required.
In July of 2015, Iron Nation opened its doors and introduced Barrie to the exhilarating sport of axe throwing. The response has been amazing and as a result we are looking to hire Axe Throwing Coaches to join our already stellar team!
- Do you thrive in high energy environments?
- Are you responsible and professional?
- Are you an outgoing, natural leader?
- Do you love meeting new people?
- Are you looking for a fun way to earn extra income on evenings and weekends?
As an Axe Throwing Coach you will support customers in learning how to throw an axe – and hit their target - as well as organize and lead round robin tournaments for groups from 4 to 36 people. Your leadership skills will help you manage the sometimes chaotic, always energized and noisy environment that accompanies this great sport. You are a fun and engaging teacher that always maintains professionalism, and respect for the rules and regulations that keep Iron Nation and our customers safe.
- Coaching customers on how to throw an axe
- Providing axe throwing tips & tricks
- Organizing and leading round robin tournaments
- Encouraging a fun & exciting atmosphere' Ensuring a safe environment for customers & staff
- Switching out targets, tidying & setting up facility
To apply, please email your resume, along with a few paragraphs telling us why you think you would make a great Axe Throwing Coach to [email protected]
Only those who are selected for the interview stage will be contacted. Good luck!